Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thanks for 300 suscribers! (Request a video!)

Thanks for 300 suscribers! (Request a video!)

Thank you for 300 suscribers! I can't say how happy I am that someone watches my videos and that you suscribed me! To say thank you, I give you the chance to request videos. Just write a comment or a PM with the song and fandom you want and I'll make it if I like the idea [and don't be shy, I like different kind of music and I'm sure I will like what you request!]. A list of my fandoms is below, just scroll down and you'll find it. Fandoms I can vid: 300 Smokin' Aces Scott Pilgrim The Dark Knight The Hitcher V for Vendetta Wanted Alice in Wonderland Atonement Brokeback Mountain Black Swan Fright Night X-Men: First Class I Am Number Four Iron Man 2 Legend of the seeker BBC Sherlock Supernatural The Vampire Diaries A few episodes True Blood, Misfits and American Horror Story





0 comments: