Thursday, May 10, 2012

Midnight Glamour

Midnight Glamour

This is a makeup look I did for a friend's prom look, but it can be used out anywhere, especially for a dramatic night time look. It was actually inspired by Michelle Phan's New Year's Magic look, but I changed it up just for fun :) I know the quality kind of sucks, and I did the video really late at night in a rush, but bear with me! It's my first tutorial :) I only did the eyes, so I'll probably end up making a better tutorial later with the whole face done. But this look goes great with a light pink, almost nude lip color and some gloss added for shine, and a light pink blush. You just want to keep the lips and cheeks a little more neutral because the eyes are already so dramatic as it is. Enjoy! :) Song by Late Night Alumni, "Another Chance"





0 comments: